Sunday, March 13, 2011

Food & Fitness

We have been focusing more attention on exercising and eating healthier. I think Titan has enjoyed it most of all. He loves to assist me in the kitchen. One day while cutting up celery he decided it would be funner to put the celery in a dish of water with food coloring. He enjoyed himself ... and I was able to finish cooking dinner. Win-Win.




We have also enjoyed exercising together. He especially likes to do ZUMBA with me. One night Jeff was doing an ab section of P90X and Titan was right there doing it with him. It was so cute! Needless to say I did not join along- I was too busy watching Titan and enjoying all his facial expressions.  It is so adorable when he tells me - "Mom look at me. I am getting big muscles"











A celebration dance when all the hard work was done!

No comments: